View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 10:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
3dplane
EcoModding Apprentice

14 Mirage - '14 Mitsubishi Mirage DE
Mitsubishi
90 day: 68.74 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by euromodder View Post
That's likely a trip average indicator, so in auto mode it resets after every trip - which can be every time you shut down, or after a set period of time that it's not moving about (the way it is on my up! ).
Correct! it is a trip average. According to the owner's manual if it has been shut off for 4 hours or more, display "A" resets.
Also even if I leave it in display"B" mode (manual reset or overall accumulating until I reset it mode) every time I key off the car,(no matter how long) upon turning it back on, it will "automatically" (again why is this happening against my will?) switches to display "A" mode so I have to scroll to display RANGE (estimated miles to empty) and hold the button (and hit it one more time)if I want to see overall average MPG.

I can live with this "feature" but I wish it would stay where I left it. Still love the car though!

Daox: Thanks! I just filled up tonight at a little over 200 miles on the odometer to start my actual fuel log at next fill! Car also entered in the garage.

The Following User Says Thank You to 3dplane For This Useful Post:
aerohead (04-09-2014)