View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 01:33 PM   #26 (permalink)
Ryland
Master EcoModder

honda cb125 - '74 Honda CB 125 S1
90 day: 79.71 mpg (US)

green wedge - '81 Commuter Vehicles Inc. Commuti-Car

Blue VX - '93 Honda Civic VX
I install granite counter tops and we use a Dodge 1500 with the smaller, 5.4L engine, it too can tow it's own weight, but it handles about as well towing that much weight as my civic VX does towing it's own weight!

I agree with the Iveco Daily, or Freightliner vans being a good design, I've seen a few of them as pickup trucks and I'd really like to see the smaller ones as a pickup truck.

Features I'd like to see in a truck would be a smaller cab and hood, I don't need an extra foot of head room! I do want to be able to park in a normal parking space, I also want a truck bed that I, at 6 feet tall, can set stuff in, the sides of our truck bed are shoulder height, that is insane! even the tail gate is to tall if you want to climb in to the truck bed.

So maybe like the Model S, have a truck that adjusts the ride height, when you put it in 4 wheel drive or press the "off road" button the suspension should raise and get softer, the rest of the time it should be much much lower.

I'm also not sure why the tail gates are always at the back, my parents have an old VW truck with the fold down sides, any or all of the sides can be open, very useful if you are parked on a city street and want to unload.