View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 11:14 PM   #260 (permalink)
t vago
MPGuino Supporter

iNXS - '10 Opel Zafira 111 Anniversary

Suzi - '02 Suzuki Swift GL
I got my TinyRTC module in the mail yesterday, and have made some changes to the code to begin supporting being able to use TWI. Both the serial and the LCD buffering code have been modified to use a simple Buffer class, and this class should prove useful for implementing TWI support. One welcome side benefit was that approximately 200 bytes of code space got freed up.

Also killed a few obscure bugs, and implemented the requested refinement in the blinking code. Now, the special little type characters in the main display will disappear for 0.5 seconds, then appear for 1.5 seconds. I can very easily make it so that they can appear for 3.5 seconds, then disappear for 0.5 seconds, if need be.

A-B testing code and coastdown testing code have not been worked on, I'm afraid. Life has been busy lately, so haven't been able to do much else with coding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josemapiro View Post
For you who also have the Arduino Mega is good but for those who have the Arduino Uno is least two pin Analogue, and as we are few is a little bit difficult to implement.
If somebody (like me) is willing to go with the 5-button analog button code and hardware, that will make available the two required pins for the native hardware TWI communication interface.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josemapiro View Post
These 32k EEPROM also provides to use for in the remainder of the code or is it just to the clock?
The EEPROM and the clock share the SCL and SDA pins, but they are separate devices.
The Following User Says Thank You to t vago For This Useful Post:
josemapiro (11-18-2013)