View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 12:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
100MPGPLUS
EcoModding Lurker

This is the kind of reply I would expect from 50% of the members on this site

Are you actually a real person? Do you have a reason to feel incline to make comments like this? You, are the lowest type of responder and you comment has not impressed anyone but your "Clever" self.

Yes, tell your comment to everyone on this planet, to drive Electric Cars. There is plenty of cars which have ranges 80 mile. Plenty for 65% of all people in the world. However, humans, are selfish, self centered and feel that Air Pollution is not an issue for themselves, so why worry.

Our EPA makes the air pollution laws. They check our hydrocarbon fuel vehicles and that is what drives inventors, who can create solutions, for Cities, States and Large Commercial entities, so they are not fined by the US Government. So, please, if you do not care, please do not ask me, to not drive. I have a solution, like any Option, if you wish not to use it, then you stand with all the others on this Planet which could actually care less.

"Heck if I can not see it and I can not smell it, then it must not be useful to me?"

You represent 50% of the membership and for those who agree with you, I say, that is your choice but when you are paying $4 a gallon, just pay it, it is your own fault, for not putting devices all over your vehicle to increase MPG by at least 10 MPG.

I have responded and your comment is noted.

Thank you, for voicing your opinion.