Thread: Diamond Lube
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 06:43 AM   #44 (permalink)
redneck
Master EcoModder

Geo XL1 - '94 Geo Metro
Team Metro
Boat tails and more mods
90 day: 72.22 mpg (US)

Big, Bad & Flat - '01 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT
Team Cummins
90 day: 21.13 mpg (US)
Thanked 1,353 Times in 711 Posts
I went to your site to find out what sort of testing was used.

This is what I found.

Testing

Quote:
Testing

Scope of other testing: SAE, ASTM, SEM, TEM, X-Ray Diffraction, Raman Spectra and use in RailRoad, Electrical Power company, Industrial and Semi equipment.

Slideshow has a dynamometer test showing 20% increase in HP, a write-up from Chemical Engineering, Oil Analysis, ASTM, Industrial Test report, etc.

Substantial ASTM test results provided initial proof of superiority of protection in 2006, and are available for review by pre-qualified industrial customers.

Industrial testing which NanoLube, Inc. arranged - proved that NanoLube TM and Quicken tm nanolubrication protected bearing surfaces from showing "any" wear, galling or scoring, while running without additional lubricant being applied. There was no lubricant breakdown during the entire test, and no measurable wear to the treated friction plates.

Why are the ASTM test results only "available for review by pre-qualified industrial customers"...???

If the testing was "arranged - proved". Then why is it not freely provided...???

In the slide show there are papers shown, but without context they are totally meaningless. Also, when you click on a document to view, it can't be enlarged easily.

I'm not trying to beat you up here. I'm trying to understand why you say your product is the best thing out there.

Please show your proof. (testing, including context). Not Testimonials.

>