Thread: Diamond Lube
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 03:25 PM   #74 (permalink)
RustyLugNut
Master EcoModder

I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Charlie View Post
RustyLugNut- The animosity is toward people who say "Buy my product. It's great and I can prove it:"

JRMichler did ask what the patent application or publications number was. It's a shame that DiamondLube's basic understanding of making claims is so poor that he thinks the answer to "Show me the money" is "There's a story on my website about a guy who says my claims are legit."
DiamondLube has left more unanswered questions than pertinent information. But, as in my case, he has piqued interest in the subject that bears perusing. I think that has been overlooked.

I have not looked into nano lubricants since 2009 and it is a good thing to find nano diamonds much more affordable and available from several dozen sources. I don't know the advantages over what we are currently using in nano titanium, but it bears looking into.

I thank DiamondLube for bringing the subject to mind, but I do wish the discussion had been more fruitful. Still, I have been able to contact several manufacturers, and their tech departments have been helpful in forwarding information as well as offering sample sized ( kilogram ) quantities for good prices in various nano grade ranges.

The real problem is this subject is not one that should be in the Unicorn Corral as such. DiamondLube has much to prove to bring his product out of the Corral, but this subject is important to ecomodders in that it is one of the few engine mods that can be performed on most engine applications. Lubrication improvements is a worthy thread unto it's own.