Thread: Diamond Lube
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 09:19 AM   #94 (permalink)
ChazInMT
Aero Deshi

MagMetalCivic - '04 Honda Civic Sedan EX
Last 3: 34.25 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondLube View Post
You are assuming that the oil will always be Stuck to the metal providing a protective barrier - then why the need for an oil filter? ..........Blah Blah Ditty Blaahhhh Bl Blah....... rings and cylinders is the primary Key.
Sooo, you can't explain anything technically then can you? You just ask more questions.

You refuse to answer any real questions. I'm OK with that. It shows you really are ignorant to reality and choose to stick to your anecdotal evidence (stories told by others without real proof) that your stuff works in cars.

As well, it appears you have no skin in the patent game whatsoever because you continually illustrate a glaring ignorance to that process. I've noticed no mention of a patent on your web page. After carefully reading what you've said here you have never said you filed a patent either, just that you filed in 2006. I filed in 2006 too, I filed my lawnmower blade, and I put some papers in a properly marked folder for later reference. That's good, cause I'm sure it is a serious breach of law to say you have a patent pending when in fact you have nothing of the sort. I'm guessing you filed, it was rejected, and you gave up, thus "Intentionally Delaying" the process.

I'm done here, there can be no reasonable discussion with someone of your mindset with no knowledge of physics as I've found with other "Buy my stuff and get 30% better mileage" people who show up here. As the guy on Shark Tank says, "You're dead to me."

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChazInMT For This Useful Post:
ecoTex (12-28-2013), Fat Charlie (12-27-2013)