View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 03:30 AM   #16 (permalink)
justpassntime
What? THIS IS MY GOOD CAR

The Japillac - '87 Honda Accord LXi Sedan
90 day: 31.77 mpg (US)

Ranchero GT - '73 Ford Ranchero GT

Spaz - '83 Chevy S10 4X4 Tahoe
90 day: 27.53 mpg (US)
Send a message via ICQ to justpassntime
Great story way to go!

Here's my favorite cop story.

I was in Charleston SC on a bright summers day many years ago. The street was a four lane with a center turn lane with traffic lights. The through lanes were red and the turn lane green. I attempted to turn into the turn lane when a police car came up from behind and cut me off. I had absolutely no choice but to run the red light. Immediately the police car slid in behind me a turned on the lights. I pulled over into a empty parking lot and here come five more back up police cars. A young female police officer came up to my vehicle and asked the usual stupid question "Do you know why I pulled you over?" I responded with "Maybe it had something to do with the red light." She says "That is exactly why. Do you always drive like that?" Then I returned "Only when I get cut off from a turn lane I was signaling for and get cut off by a speeding police car." She stood with a dumbfounded look on her face, the other police officers started laughing. She slammed her ticket book and stormed away and got into her car. Another officer came still laughing and told me I was free to go. The officers were still standing there laughing when I drove off.

I was so hilarious the way it happened. I guess maybe to really appreciate it you had to be there, unless of course you were the female officer, then maybe it wasn't so funny.

Last edited by justpassntime; 07-03-2008 at 03:39 AM..