View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 02:32 PM   #153 (permalink)
ChazInMT
Aero Deshi

MagMetalCivic - '04 Honda Civic Sedan EX
Last 3: 34.25 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drrbc View Post
Yeah, so what's your point? I never made any claim- until now.

I don't believe I ever asked anyone to prove HHO anything.

But let me go ahead and make my claims, as in 1 through 5 below-
1.) y'all are using the Law of the Conservation of Energy improperly in regards to what Rusty described (that the Law applies to ISOLATED systems only)
2.) Members that discuss certain topics are ridiculed by this same group which cites the Conservation of Energy in flagrant disregard to the conditions the Law is applied.
3.) This group uses this as a "club" to suppress discussion, i.e.- that others less familiar with physics would assume the group was correct, hence removing support for those you badger.
4.) This group is not interested in learning how to apply the Law correctly, as evidenced by instruction given several times in the thread.
5.) And that one can only conclude your reasons for not wanting to learn are selfish and self-serving in nature to say the least.

>>>Blah Blah See above Blah Blah<<<<

opportunity to "revise and extend" their remarks before we get going?
I don't even know where to begin here again.

First off, let me say I'm not attacking you, just the stupid notion that HHO can even begin to work. If you're that vested in the idea that HHO is the greatest thing since the wheel, and any attack on it, is one on you, then I guess I'm attacking you. I do not care for LugNutz, if you are him posting as 2 people, then .....well that would just be weird.

What "Claims" have you made?

You still have not defined anything, just a bunch of crap about how we're all too stupid consider open and closed loop thermodynamics. That's it. Explain the difference to us and how it allows the hydrogen produced by an HHO system to create 10 times the energy when used as a fuel supplement as it would just being burned on its own. I really want to hear how this works!!! I don't want to hear speculation, I want to see factual numbers, then we can discuss that instead of discussing how badly we treat people. WTF is so hard to grasp about that!!??!!! Lets talk FACTS, Science! You only seem bent on trying to prove we're all a bunch of Jerks instead of being bent on describing the wonders of HHO.

Let's see some numbers!!!! Give us formulas and percentages of energy in vs. energy out with HHO and without and how much HHO is being generated and combusted. Show us how HHO Works!!

Don't rip on me.....tell me where my logic is wrong? I laid out facts, and as far as I can see, the only rebuttal you have to any fact I stated deals with U235 which is an enriched form of Uranium that has a large macroscopic cross section of absorption of thermal neutrons making it an ideal submarine reactor fuel, and hydrogen being used to create a fusion reaction on the nuclear scale......Now just keep going down the path that you're going to create fusion in the combustion cylinders of the car and that there is proof that you're just a galactic moron. I will attack you at that point, personally, professionally, in any way I can cause there ain't no fusion goin on in no cars.

Please....No more "you called me this" and "you just fail to consider that" "Validate this" "Ego That" "Ur all just a bunch of meanies" "Generating Browns Gas creates a quantum singularity in the combustion cylinders allowing the fusion of hydrogen to use the power of the sun to fuel our cars"

Numbers, formulas, volumes, joules produced, joules used in the process. ANYTHING Please!!!

Also, you do realize this is a discussion forum in a fringe website with zero influence on society in general....most people here just like thinking about this stuff and are mildly entertained on accounta some unfulfilled need we have from our spouses, moms, dads, or pets or something. (at least that's my story) Your 3/5 conditions....and bold statements about terms of not posting for 60 days & such seem sort of out of place here. It's just a forum.