View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 02:45 PM   #154 (permalink)
RustyLugNut
Master EcoModder

Pssst . . . Chaz . . . a few more basic corrections before anyone else notices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazInMT View Post

3) When looking at what a gasoline engine uses for fuel, it is primarily the hydrocarbon C8H10 Octane but it is a messy soup of other hydrocarbons (All variations of H & C) with tiny trace amounts of Sulfur, Nitrogen, & god knows what in even tinier tracier amounts mixed in. If there is Ethanol involved, then some Oxygen too. So basically, we run our cars on Hydrogen already. When mixed with the air (Oxygen and Nitrogen) it yields CO2 and H2O, roughly 1 gallon of water is produced for 1 Gallon of fuel burned and a bunch of C2O2 as a gas. This is basic theory. No room to dispute this.

YOU go find a thermodynamics professor or chemical/petroleum engineer that will prove your point given the facts and pay him $250 to put his name on it and give us his phone number so we can check his credentials. That would be stepping up to the plate and putting your money where your mouth is.

Please state facts from now on that can be examined, and Rusty Lug Nut is not the guy you want in your corner, his ability to be floored and amazed by unscientific horse hockey knows no bounds. He's the guy you turn to when you don't want simple facts to stand in the way of a really bad idea. If you ask him he probably has a water ionizer under his sink and the plans for an antigravity device he is going to build someday when he gets the time & money together.
Octane has 18 hydrogen atoms.

You still have C2O2 as one of your product gases.

And you call me a what?

I have never made any claims other than what I have posted. But you haven't read my postings. Bad on you if you didn't. If you did read them, it is obvious to all that you don't understand them. Bad on you for not having a higher education.

And I don't have an ionizer under my sink, or an anti grav device in my spacecraft.