View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 04:19 AM   #13 (permalink)
Baltothewolf
Furry Furfag

Winsight - '00 Honda Insight
90 day: 56.69 mpg (US)

Miaderp - '95 Mazda Miata
90 day: 28.53 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by beluga View Post
So it doesn't seem like you're all that interested in saving gas if you want a mustang :P your parent's cam wagon looks bone stock other than tint. are the wheels regular steel? can't tell from looking at the photo..

My mpgs dropped w/ last tank b/c i started a new commute. In the AM the freeway is all red w/ bits of yellow on my mapping app so i take city streets instead. I'm not sure which is worse... maybe i'll take the freeway blockage all next week as a test. but that won't use up a full tank... but enough to test a hypothesis...

are there rear wheel well cover makers out there?

if not i might be interested in that... but seems like lots of custom work and super low volume. luxe covers? gold grilles?
Lets start from the top.

That mustang has been my dream car for years. It will just a be a 'weekend' car and tbh, I want it more for restoration more than anything (it needs serious internal work and a lot of outer work).

It is 100% stock to my knowledge, as a matter of fact, it even has the original radio and speakers. As for the wheels I'm not sure, I think they are the original rims that came with the car. And I think the tint is stock, I know we didn't put it on there and we have had it for 14 years now.

As far as I know on the wheel covers, no, not that I know of.

Interested in what exactly?