View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 07:31 PM   #17 (permalink)
trikkonceptz
Legend in my own mind

Evil Pumpkin - '08 Scion xD RS 1.0 #1633
90 day: 35.45 mpg (US)

Silent Silver Killer - '10 Honda Insight EX
90 day: 51.5 mpg (US)
Well Conn, you have put down alot of information on how my placebo (Acetone), does not work. To be honest, I picked up the tip from a fellow tuner that has been using it in his fuel for over 5 years, well before the gas crunch and he enjoyed the boost in mileage. I use it now religiously and I enjoy the boost in mileage.

No bit of scientific jabber will take away from the benefits my vehicle is seeing. And since I do not sell Acetone I have nothing to gain from promoting its use. Therefore bury yourself in inconclusive evidence and theories, while I enjoy exceeding my epa rating by insane amounts.

Hell, I paid $4.00 for the quart, which has lasted me well over 20 tanks so far and it should get me close to 32 tank fulls, divided by $4.00, its costing me pennies to fill with this stuff and I therefore react to it by saving myself 3 miles per gallon, 30 miles per tank lets say multiplied by 32, thats 960 miles of extra driving the $4.00 bought me. Real or not, it is my perception and if thats the price I have to pay then its justified.

I just wish that those who do not understand it would stop discouraging someone else from trying it.

I am a precisional instrument of speed and aeromatics
If your knees bent in the opposite direction......what would a chair look like???