View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 10:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
GeorgeWiseman
Banned

Blue Aveo - '08 Chevrolet Aveo 5
90 day: 25.13 mpg (US)
PESwiki does post a lot of stuff on the edge

And Sterling Allen posts about the technologies I work with too. To his credit, he changes his text when I point out corrections. But you should see me in a lot of places besides PESwiki.

My first successful fuel saver (businesswise) was the Carburetor Enhancer, which really put CRC on the map years ago. It sold 10 times more than anything that Bob Heiderich had done before then and with the royalties I bought my first computer and started my own mail order business. He bought a ranch, retired and died.

I've done well since then, financing 100% of my research from sales to happy customers. I have a no questions asked 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back. My returns are less than 1%, and those are usually ones where the customer decided to return instead of try.

I have kept up with the times and have practical technology for modern vehicles. Like I said, I'm the original inventor of the **** (I coined the name) back in the late 1980s and for over a decade (until 2008) I was the only seller of them (I built them by hand in those days). I sold the plans to whomever wanted them (**** Manual) and that's how people like Mike Kerhli got his start.

What interests me here is that people are interested in actually experimenting and (I hope) helping each other. Most of the people I deal with just want something that works and as soon as they have it they go on with their lives. I'm an inventor and I'm looking for peers.