View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 01:15 PM   #27 (permalink)
GeorgeWiseman
Banned

Blue Aveo - '08 Chevrolet Aveo 5
90 day: 25.13 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
FYI, ending posts with "cliffhangers" that rely on external links does not bode well. (Please see my earlier post.)

I'll be honest: not liking the way things are going, so far.
Would it be better if I just copy my blogs over to this site? I'm willing to do that. I'm certainly not wanting to retype everything I've built into my own website over decades of time. I just don't have time for that. Let me know how to best handle this for the good of all here.

I am NOT trying to 'sell my stuff' here. If some admin can contact me I'd like to make an arrangement so ecomodders can get my eBooks for free. Of course they can browse my website for free.

I have full intentions of being a full active member of this website. It offers something my website does NOT, peers!

And I'm not coming with a know it all attitude, I just want to help and be helped. I'm thinking together we can make stuff even better and be able to PROVE that the Vested Interest (governments, vehicle and oil companies) have been cheating us for profit.

Just let me know how I can present information that its taken me decades to gather, without offending anyone here... And allowing me time to work, which I need to go do now... See you later