View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 04:22 PM   #708 (permalink)
chefdave
Master EcoModder

beastie - '89 toyota hilux dolphin motorhome

Puggie - '98 Peugeot 406 Lx
Hi
daily annoances people who canno drive at a steady speed. 60mph straight road for miles decide any speed between 33mph and 70mph. constantly changing speed up and down like a yoyo only 2 cars on road for 15 miles. what is that all about spend so much time gearchanging i get arm ache. would overtake but idiot speeds up tuck in behind him then slows down. can someone explain this driving techenic. goes against all the rules i learnt and after driving across europe three times canda coast to coast western australia and turkey. in many various cars and delivering hire lorries van cars have always tried not to imped driver behind. when you drive on right with lhd and vice verser you become very obserant about traffic. presently drive a lhd hilux motorhome in uk so am on wrong side to see centre of road clearly following other traffic. no all this experiance does not make me a better driver but going from 7.5 of lorry to small hatch then up to a lwb van in a matter of hours can be very difficult because of different speed restrictions for each vehicle. after a couple of months could park anything in the appropreiate size space. Bottom line surely driving in an eratic manner is showing lack of respect for other road users.