View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 10:39 PM   #71 (permalink)
GeorgeWiseman
Banned

Blue Aveo - '08 Chevrolet Aveo 5
90 day: 25.13 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by elhigh View Post
For the sake of your continued welcome here, George, this is my suggestion:...

1) No more defending your results. If they need defending, they aren't results. Facts require no defense.
I so wish that were true, but I understand what you actually mean and I fully appreciate it. You are all looking for independently verifiable proof. I'll look for (and ask for) ways to make that happen.

Quote:
2) Shorter posts that cut to the chase.
Got it.

Quote:
3) Do a straight up, head-to-head comparison. Two identical engines, one with HHO and the other as assembled from the factory. Then for every alteration made to the HHO engine, replicate that too on the control, but without the HHO. Let's see how much difference the HHO makes to the performance with literally all other factors being equal.
I wish I could, but I can't afford to have two identical vehicles and I actually use the vehicles I experiment on, so even if I did have two identical vehicles how would I drive them both in exactly the same circumstances?

One way that we save money and fuel is to license and drive only the vehicles we need at the moment, as I would advise any of my customers and, I assume, you'd advise any ecomodder.

My method is to keep fuel mileage logs and average gains out over time in real world conditions.
One of my fuel savers, the HyCO 2DT has been independently tested on two dynos, proving the power gains and fuel reduction.

In any case, I'll work out, with the ecomodders, something that will be practical for us all.

Thank you for your advise.