View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 10:46 PM   #72 (permalink)
GeorgeWiseman
Banned

Blue Aveo - '08 Chevrolet Aveo 5
90 day: 25.13 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarguy01 View Post
With 1,000's of customers, ask a few of them to join this site and share their experiences. We'd love to hear from them.

I am not trying to be completely rude, but put yourself in my shoes. I have read your very lengthy posts and even gone to your website to read even more. I find little fact and a lot of filler. I doubt you so much because you have yet to provide quantifiable data. You keep telling us how many customers you have and how you have saved them so much fuel, yet you cannot show us on this forum any proof of that. You make some big claims about 25-100% increases in fuel economy. Show us. Not in another lengthy post that explains next to nothing, in a post that shows some testing.
Thank you for inviting my customers, that's a good idea. They can verify what my technologies have done for them.

Other than that, I'm not sure how to provide the quantifiable data you're asking for. Suggestions are welcome.

My lengthy posts were the result of trying too hard. I apologize. It's been too long since I've talked to anyone but myself about how this stuff works... My customers only care THAT it works. Here I'm hoping that I can find people interested in HOW it works... Sorry if I've offended, it was totally unintentional.