View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 10:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Econoguru
EcoModding Lurker

Ibiza Sportrider - '08 Seat Ibiza Sportrider
90 day: 52.83 mpg (US)
Cedric Lynch - Natural Born Ecomodder

If you haven't already watched the 2011 film "Charge" you should. It is a film about the birth of the electric "Zero TT" race at the Isle of Man. It follows the fortunes of several teams, many of which use an Agni motor. This is a design of motor produced by Cedric Lynch. The motor produces approximately 20bhp. The most interesting part for me was the interview at the start with Cedric Lynch. It shows him tooling round in his streamlined FF electric motorcycle. I have copied a link to a youtube video below.

Cedric Lynch's 60mph Electric Bike - YouTube

I am really surprised that there hasn't been more interest on this forum about Cedric and his achievements. His bike can cruise at 65mph and go 150 miles between charges. He has done 50k miles on/in it. He says that it uses one of his Agni motors and a lithium Thunder Sky battery.

Does anyone know Cedric well enough to get him involved in the forum because I think his advise and general contributions would be greatly worthwhile to many.

Anyway, if you have Netflix watch Charge as it is an excellent film, and if you get chance have a Google about Cedric and even check out his company website Agnimotors.com

That is all