View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 11:57 AM   #86 (permalink)
Ironside
EcoModding Lurker

Further road tests

Another windy day today, gusting at 38 mph. There was a gathering of vintage and classic motorbikes at a local beach, a perfect excuse for another run. This time I had a length of 10mm rubber tubing as my stall strip.

Despite these being the worse conditions so far, I was always in control, and apart from a couple of surprise gusts, was quite comfortable. It may be that I'm gaining confidence, but I would say that this is the best set-up so far.
Interestingly, even though the bike felt as though it was moving around, it was steening precisely.

Even though I'm happy with the result, further testing with a triangular and a straight 'fence' is planned, I will report on findings.

Teri, just for your information, us Welsh are fiercley proud of our heritage, and would prefer not to be called English (ask Catherine Zeta Jones, Anthony Hopkins or Tom Jones). We have our own flag, language and National anthem British - yes, English - definitely not.
Can't resist an opportunity to put Wales 'on the map'.

Thank's for all the help and encouragement, without you I would be waiting for calm weather before my next ride.

Regards,
Pete.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ironside For This Useful Post:
Teri_TX (03-23-2014)