View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 09:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
user removed
Master EcoModder

Thanked 2,024 Times in 1,304 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgfpro View Post
So far they don't know? But I was planing on doing some Press Interviews so they would know then for sure.

I was told from a forum member that my Talon is illegal because it never was a "Lean Burn " vehicle from the factory? He was right even though it passed our State local emissions?

So my plans are to keep moving forward and to continue doing lean burn testing on "off road" non-Federal roads and switch back to my Federal ecu for public roads. It only takes about 30 seconds to switch the ecu back and forth
You got some $%^& good free legal advice. Glad to hear you actually listened and saved YOURSELF a lot of heartache. Maybe you should think a little before running off at the mouth about ridge removal in another post and insinuating that someone who gave you about $500 in free legal advice knows more than you wish to ASSume.

I've spent a lifetime dealing with people, from curbside pharmacists to 4 star generals. I don't question your abilities and I would like the same respect in return.

If you don't like the laws and regulations then go to the source and have them changed, as I have done when threatened (not by you). Attacking my integrity and knowledge will not change anything.

I recommend a forum truce between us. Strong personalities tend to have their own ways and methods based on a lifetime of experience.

60k hours of experience here and never a summons to appear in court and answer for my actions, regardless of justification. Ignorance of the laws is no excuse, and when a judge tells you that you are in serious trouble.

Mech