View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 10:30 AM   #16 (permalink)
user removed
Master EcoModder

Thanked 2,024 Times in 1,304 Posts
I'm done when YOU stop making false statements about me, such as stating that I was the one who rebuilt the engine that had the piston failure, which is patently false and has no basis in fact. I asked politely that we just let it go, state our points without passing judgement and posting opinions that are presented as facts. Your choice, not mine.

Fact

You were posting information that had potentially catastrophic consequences for you. I advised you about the legal ramifications of YOUR actions. You come back with the insinuation that I was going to initiate a legal process by informing some fictitious person of authority who MIGHT pursue that legal situation.

Regardless of our adverse communications I have not, will not, and have no intention of ever engaging in that kind of action. While your vindictive response about what you considered as a threat by me, when it was nothing more than advice that could have saved you a crapload of grief. That response was a pitiful attempt to make good advice, in fact, free legal counsel, something much more insidious that it ever was or would be.

I will respond to that kind of character assasination as long as you initiate it. The choice as to where we go, in that respect, on this forum or anywhere on the internet, is yours.

My goal is constructive imput and my wish to help people when I think that is possible. Yours, from the evidence you continue posting concerning your false conclusions that affect the perception of my character and integrity as percieved by those who read this forum and appreciate the uncompensated assistance they might recieve from a member with 60,000 hours of experience working on cars.

Maybe that attitude is so ingrained in your personna that it is unavoidable. Your best solution is to just pretend that my posts do not exist. Please put me on your ignore list. I would consider it as a favor.