View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 09:00 PM   #17 (permalink)
Davo53209@yahoo.com
EcoModding Apprentice

I FOUND MY ENGINE EVERYONE!!! The place is local too. Initially, what I ended up doing was calling the dealership as sort of a last resort and more so out of curiosity. They interestingly enough quoted the same price as the speed shops, but kept referring to a company that was local to me in my area. It was at this point that I thought, "perhaps I'm being middle maned by the dealership". Sorry to be vague upon the name; but I can't let this engine slip away...no offense.

It was then when I contacted the company and got a quote for a completely remanufactured 94 Civic Vx engine for $2300 and change. They have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and In addition to that, I get a 3year no fault unlimited warranty, plus free shipping, provided that I have the engine shipped to a recommended installer in my area. Best of all, I get to approve the installer for my new engine. I'm a happy guy! In the meantime, I just can't wait to get the tax return quick enough.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davo53209@yahoo.com For This Useful Post:
Ryland (03-24-2014), user removed (03-24-2014)