View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 12:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Capriciouss
EcoModding Lurker

Any DashDyno users here?/Additive testing

I've seen a lot of posts regarding Scan Guage and others and I realize DD is kind of expensive, but I bought one because of the logging and dyno functions.

I have developed a fuel additive that boosts HP and logically would increase mileage (if driven "normally") and like any MPG mod, should decrease overall emissions/mile (which was the intent of creating it). EPA registered for 3 years now. Gas or diesel or E-85.

I'm looking for advice which OBD functions would be the best choice for logging to evaluate fuel economy. I can log up to 16 items. I can log MAF or MAP derived instant and average MPG, load, RPM, LT/FT fuel trim, mph, or any thing else the OBD will provide.

I would also like to offer any Austin, TX area DashDyno owner a free sample for testing (about 3 months worth), if you'll share your data. Also would like to provide it to experts on this forum who are open to giving their honest objective/subjective evaluation of it. Preferably with data.

Because it is flammable, it has to go by (UPS) ground if shipped anywhere and that's why I don't have a buy button on my site. I just haven't worked out logistics for practical shipping of the small amounts used by individual consumers. Open to suggestion on that topic as well!