View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 05:15 PM   #27 (permalink)
ausias
Burning oil to move air.

ausiasmobil - '06 Seat Leon 1.9 TDI Reference
90 day: 40.22 mpg (US)

EcoTxec - '99 Skoda Octavia 1.9 TDI 110 cv Laurin & Klement
90 day: 52.85 mpg (US)
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bs25942 View Post
Interviewers love hearing about my design process and seeing the drastic increase in FE. I guess they see it as taking the initiative or something haha.
maybe they think youre crazy and then smile because they doesnt understand a word.

the topic of the interview is to get a job or its a press interview in order to explain your work in fuel economy?

when I got 59.7 mpg in a full tank I think the only a bit impressed was a worker of the petrol station because I did 1500 kms with one tank and he is used to be 8 to 900 km, because its the Taxi company petrol station. but i did not get any interview offer from the Taxi company or nobody.

maybe fuel saving its ot the coolest thing in Spain.

your car looks great, but I think too sleeper. maybe some white stuff, put ECO somewhere and adding more tape to my test. my aeromods are made from rubber used as carpet. yours doesnt seem cheap enough to me,

Im wondering that your cd is between 0.2 tto 0.25, maybe you need taller gearing. in roder to improve more your results. do you think is it possible to find taller gearing for your civic?

Sold: