View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 07:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ryland
Master EcoModder

honda cb125 - '74 Honda CB 125 S1
90 day: 79.71 mpg (US)

green wedge - '81 Commuter Vehicles Inc. Commuti-Car

Blue VX - '93 Honda Civic VX
Midwest Renewable Energy Fair, June 20-22 2014

Once again the Midwest Renewable Energy Fair is happening this June 20, 21 and 22nd.

As you would expect, you can come to learn about solar and wind, but there is so much more, this is one of the largest and the longest running energy fair in the country and it tends to have something for everyone.

But this forum is based around transportation and using less energy to transport your self and stuff and that is one of my favorite parts of The Energy Fair, the car show area and the transportation workshop area!
I think this year is going to be better then ever, why is that? because I asked to help organize the transportation section and pull people of interest in to the transportation show area!

In the past we've had many types of electric vehicles, both factory built and home conversions, Ben Nelson and my self with electric motorcycles, bio-diesel, home made ethanol, human electric hybrids and of course some new vehicles from dealers.

This year there will be:
Illuminati Motor Works

A wood gasifier powered pickup truck and wood gasifier generator trailer.

Members of the Tesla Owners Club and working out details to have a test drive area that will most likely include a few Tesla S' and some of the other electric vehicles from the show area.

I'm still trying to get a few people to commit, including Terry Hershner who has crossed the country a number of times, setting coast to coast records on his electric motorcycle and a guy named Kevin Clemens who has 5 electric motorcycle land speed records.

And of course, Ben and I will be there with our electric motorcycles.

There is no way around it, it's going to be amazing.

Forgot to post a link to the fairs home page!
https://www.midwestrenew.org/energyfair

And some info on how to get there.

https://www.midwestrenew.org/gettinghere

Last edited by Ryland; 04-16-2014 at 11:17 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Ryland For This Useful Post:
Gremlingrrl (04-21-2014)