View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 12:31 PM   #191 (permalink)
msantimanzano
EcoModding Lurker

Formula, looking at the double stick I tested the voltage on.....I could not get any reading for voltage when trying to test just one of the sticks. The only way I could get a voltage reading, was placing the probes where they show in the photo. For example, if I take the black probe from where it's at in the photo, and I go and place it on the opposite end of the other stick, leaving red where it's at..I get nothing. I tried all sorts of combinations, and could only get voltage testing as in the photo. Am I doing something wrong, or missing something to test a single stick? If I cannot figure out how to connect to just one stick (which seems silly, I mean....I figure positive on one end and negative on the other) then I will have to charge and discharge a double stick at a time....Perhaps that is how it is supposed to be?

As for no Accord owners here...well..I ended up here..so I have to assume other Accord Hybrid owners may have passed by, but not finding anything regarding the battery pack Accord related, they moved on....Maybe a few more people will join after stumbling across this now.

I am a federal firearms dealer and gunsmith by trade