View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 06:36 PM   #331 (permalink)
t vago
MPGuino Supporter

iNXS - '10 Opel Zafira 111 Anniversary

Suzi - '02 Suzuki Swift GL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quezacotl View Post
left+middle(hold) = reset tank
right+middle(hold) = reset current
These are defined as above.

Quote:
up+middle = toggle menu
down+middle = dont know yet.
Can you elaborate on "toggle menu?" I don't think I understand this.

Quote:
And for up/down/left/right, the screens could be a big table that you can browse.
And while switching pages screen, below it, would be a "map" indicating where you would be on the table. Like on the picture on attachment.
The "map" feature might could be added at some point in the future. For now, I could add the up/down buttons to actually move up and down between 4-value displays, big FE displays, time displays, big DTE displays, the clock, and such. In progress.

Quote:
The kilometer per hour "kph" would be much more comfortable to new users if it was "k/h", same style like "l/100".
Done.

Quote:
BIG tank/current/instant: L/K should be l/100km in small chars. Or if there is no more special chars available, "L100" is good. People think in their minds "litres and hundred", and figure it out right away.
I could not use special characters, due to the nature of the big number display graphics. The code has been updated to use L100.

Also added big DTE displays, and am working on adding fuel cost and remaining fuel cost. After that, will probably add system voltage and calibration update. Will also look into adding thermistor support, for engine coolant temperature and/or intake air temperature displays. After that, will probably resume adding the other big features (A-B test calculations, C(da) coastdown calculator) I wanted to add.

Last edited by t vago; 05-08-2014 at 03:16 PM..