View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 04:10 PM   #343 (permalink)
josemapiro
EcoModding Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by t vago View Post
Some time ago, I added a feature that enabled the user to select if the current trip would be automatically reset whenever the MPGuino would wake up from its sleep. It was known as "auto-reset of the current trip." This is in the settings configuration.

Your MPGuino code might have auto-reset of the current trip turned off, by default. I noticed the same thing you did about a month ago, and I discovered that my auto-reset was turned off.
Ok. I checked it was disabled, already activated and works as it should work.

I had an idea that seemed interesting, do not know if also of the same opinion, thought already using programming MPGuino and create a serial output to bluetooth to connect to a mobile phone and create a program for android to show the data on the mobile phone .
This android program, of course, would be paid for rentablizar the time you have dedicated to the project.
It's just a idea, do not know if I ever thought of it but it seems interesting. Nowadays everybody uses a mobile phone many with GPS, and so it was easier to apply in the car was enough to put the mobile phone in a holder and did not have to make big connections.

Thank you
José Rodrigues