View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 04:25 PM   #350 (permalink)
t vago
MPGuino Supporter

iNXS - '10 Opel Zafira 111 Anniversary

Suzi - '02 Suzuki Swift GL
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
I just ordered that programmer with cable. I have jellybeandriver board and will load your new code as soon as it gets here.
Looking forward to hearing of your results.

Quote:
Are there any MPG accuracy enhancements in your code or functionality only?
I saw you did something with fuel injectors.
There were a vast number of improvements with the code. The fuel injector code you looked at has two separate rationality checks, to ensure that the injector pulses being read are actually valid pulses. I've substantially simplified the 64-bit integer calculations, and enabled time-to-empty calculations to be accurate down to the second. A lot of the code also has to do with improved display and user input capability, and a significant portion of the code also deals with being able to run MPGuino on many different AtMega platforms, using several different displays, and using at least two separate types of button input.

Quote:
As of curiosity when will you be releasing even newer code you mentioned?
Probably within the next several days. I've gone through the code in general, and cleaned up several points. I've re-written the screen editor code, and will likely be taking another look at the trip save code.

I still have to add several items I've been meaning to add, such as real-time clock support, the A-B trip viewer, and the coastdown calculator.
The Following User Says Thank You to t vago For This Useful Post:
stewie (05-12-2014)