View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 12:37 AM   #49 (permalink)
Baltothewolf
Furry Furfag

Winsight - '00 Honda Insight
90 day: 56.69 mpg (US)

Miaderp - '95 Mazda Miata
90 day: 28.53 mpg (US)
Thanks for the encouragement guys. I have to drive the car for 2 weeks, because that's how long it's going to be before I get paid. It might be 3 I'm not sure when the last pay period fell. I only make 9.75 an hour so yea. If I only get paid for 1 week it will be 3 weeks, otherwise, if I get lucky, the pay period starts tomorrow (that's when I return to work) so I'll get paid for 2. Bad thing is, no spare tire so if one is bad and it goes, well... Yea I'm gonna be screwed. I'll just drive at 55mph and draft trucks for the next 2 weeks.

Also, I don't know if this means anything, but the shimmy is worse when it's hot outside, right now, after getting home from watching Godzilla with the family(It was awesome GO SEE IT IN THE THEATERS) I took my car out for a spin and it was about half as bad as it was when it was 100F outside.

On another note (sorry for so many things) I got my Ultra-Gauge today and set up in my car, but the UG kept throwing temp warnings (UG was 167F and the limit is 145) if I take it out of my car when I go inside, will I lose all the calibration I do on it? Because I would like to be able to take it out of my car when I'm not in it because it does get 100F+ out here and the inside of cars can easily get 150+.