View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 10:23 AM   #325 (permalink)
HHOTDI
Rapturee

Sippy2 - '15 Honda NC700XD DCT
90 day: 59.51 mpg (US)

Shorty - '02 Ford F150 XL
I'm sorry to hear about your brother Vic, our prayers are with you/family. I am excited though to hear about the Vetter Challenges and sincerely hope to catch you guys at one. Where can i get some info on the Utah one you mentioned? Salt Lake is only 10.5 hrs from my home. I had hoped to have started a new job myself last year when we last spoke about it. I am just now having a final interview with them(June 4th), so we'll see. I am excited to finally be able to get a CBR250r and compete with you guys. I have recently been on Craig's site getting ideas for a fully faired body for it. I'll probably do the Tail section first as that shows the most results. I will have a 120mile(1-way) commute each week that i am actually looking forward to on the Stream-Lined bike! I have found so many of the CBR250R's on Craigslist that it's driving me crazy. They have a lot of really cheap ones in Texas i'm finding, but by the time i get there and get it back home they are the same price as in my area. Enjoy the rest of your day Vic, excited to see the results from your new mods. :{)