View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 08:57 PM   #47 (permalink)
Jakins
Master EcoModder

hX-TREME!!! - '97 Honda Civic HX
90 day: 54.75 mpg (US)

450sX-TREME!!! - '95 Nissan V8 240sx

chodercycle - '06 kawasaki ninja zx6r 636
Much love mech!! I appreciate it brother.

So I started my new full time job with fedex and all ive had time to do is wake up at 6am for work and then ride my bike untill 10:30 and then go to sleep. So I havnt had enough time to do alot of mods to my gas milage missle. But I have been driving it. Its been getting a super crappy 47 mpg on the past 2 tanks and It took me and my friend on a 500 mile wake boarding trip. But that was with the a/c on and real crappy traffic all the time and head winds and 4 people in the car sometimes. Ive been getting some 60mpg trips though. Once I actually do some aero mods I expect it to get better. It chugs through a quart of oil every 700 miles or so haha. Im thinking at some pount ill be rebuilding the engine or getting a low milage one from japan. But it works for now.

Yah to be completly honest the manual to auto swap and the auto tp manual swap was pretty straight forward. The monts had different bolts on the passenger side but it still worked. I didnt have to do anything to the harness because I took the harnesses out from each car and swapped them. (But I did deal with that converting my dads civic to non vtec and instaling a japanese d15b in his car)
The Following User Says Thank You to Jakins For This Useful Post:
user removed (05-23-2014)