View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 12:52 AM   #33 (permalink)
vskid3
Master EcoModder

Civic DX (sold) - '97 Honda Civic DX
90 day: 34.15 mpg (US)

GTO (sold) - '04 Pontiac GTO
90 day: 22.62 mpg (US)

Green Brick (sold) - '06 Ford Escape Hybrid
90 day: 31.93 mpg (US)
We've averaged about 10k miles per year so far, so less than most people, but still enough that gas adds up.

I've actually considered getting a Fit a few times, I just hadn't brought it up yet because its not really that tall. It does feel pretty tall when you're in it, though. We checked them out at the dealer today. We only sat in it, but my wife thought she would like driving it. They only had base models left, so we won't be considering buying one until the 2015's arrive at the end of June (the base automatics don't have a manual shifting option, which I would need as a compromise).

The Crosstrek didn't too bad, but I didn't get a chance to push it much. I did notice that the mileage for the Outback on Fuelly has been pretty consistent, which is strange because their other models look to be on the rise.

That spreadsheet looks good from the screenshot. Maybe my wife will decide she doesn't mine the Prius' setup when she sees how much the other options would end up costing.

The used car market here in El Paso doesn't provide many options for used cars, especially the ones I happen to be interested in. :/

Camry Thread
E-Bike Thread