View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 10:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
EcoModding Apprentice
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Milwaukee
Posts: 176
Thanks: 7
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
I also appear to have a bracket that's broken between the transmission and the engine block. Does anyone know what this is called? It's also by the oil pan.
  Reply With Quote