View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 10:45 PM   #49 (permalink)
wmjinman
Master EcoModder

Jimmy - '00 GMC Jimmy SLT
90 day: 21.18 mpg (US)

The White Gnat - '99 Suzuki Swift
Team Suzuki
90 day: 51.87 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaud29 View Post
Well, of course have your vehicle "free" of problems, no engine check lights, turned up, aligned, etc. and then get yourself a "Platinum Gas Saver", hook it up, and let it do it's thing... then, purchase a "Fuel Atomizer", or maybe now they're called "Fuel Vaporizer", and hook it up,,,, and drive, and get it "dialed in",,,,, and there you go........!!!!!!!!!! You might want to also buy and put in a "K & N air filter", also some "Pulstar" spark plugs,,,,,,either way you're off to an AWSOME Start!!!!
An awful lot of "purchases" being suggested in this post. Tends to make me suspicious. Reminds me of all the overweight women I've known - first thing they do when deciding to lose weight is to "purchase" something. First thing I do is go out & walk a couple miles WITHOUT "purchasing" anything new.

How come there are no fill logs under your name/car? I'd love to see the improvements. If you look at my fill logs, you'll see I'm getting my mpg numbers on 700+ mile trips. Plus or minus a tenth of a gallon at the fill-up doesn't effect my mileages much, and it's every tank.