View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 11:12 PM   #292 (permalink)
Insight for life
EcoModding Apprentice

05 Prius (wife's) - '05 Toyota Prius package 5
Team Toyota
90 day: 44.32 mpg (US)

Citrus - '00 Honda Insight
Gen-1 Insights
Team Honda
90 day: 60.68 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather Spotter View Post
thanks for the advice

I do want a wife who shares common values in core areas but that has skills where i am lacking and has areas i can fill with my skills. true opposites cannot attract, there must be a common bond in several core areas, outside of that having some differences is what makes a husband and wife complement each other in the manner designed.

There is a better book on relationships.... It is the best dummies book I know of, it tells me what i need to do to have the most fulfilling relationships in more then one area of life.

Its my personal favorite, I read it often, I have read it cover to cover many times and have some of it memorized.......

the Bible

I Know that all lasting relationships are built on a foundation of selflessness, of giving ones self for another. I am already in a relationship that requires I lay down my self and I know that to have one with the illusive future Mrs. Weather Spotter will require me giving up all. Long way to say it will be costly!
The Bible is the ultimate treasure map/ instruction manual.! Also remember, you attract who you are.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Insight for life For This Useful Post:
ECONORAM (07-22-2014), Weather Spotter (07-09-2014)