View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 10:52 AM   #12 (permalink)
Lethedethius
EcoModding Lurker

Send a message via AIM to Lethedethius Send a message via Yahoo to Lethedethius
Gentlemen, it’s understood that as the internet grows in population so do the amount of people who seek only to stir trouble with those seeking answers. The statements given go only to prove that some people can be as childish as possible and show a lack of upbringing-there is no reason to act in the fashion you have acted when someone comes in a humble manner towards you. A question is asked and a question is answered, if you do not have a direct answer to the question, then do not respond-to do otherwise shows immaturity.

2009 I joined these forums while living in Houston, since then I pop back in-I look at these forums usually as the platform and foundation before I make any definitive decision on a modification to my truck. I do this because the vast majority of people here are worker bees, they are testing out ideas and proving or disproving them, they are constantly bettering their vehicles in the aspect of mpg’s. That said, before even posting I did a quick search here for HHO on these forums and got 1 result from 2008. 2008? 6 years ago? This information is near irrelevant with the amount of people testing in this era. Looking on Google will likely bring me to no legitimate answers, I’m not going to surmise this “technology” works or doesn’t work until I have some proof, not a youtube video, not a google result; I want a firsthand account, and one that is trustworthy. If you tried it and it was junk then please post, if it did work then again post-if all you did was look on youtube and came to the conclusion in your “professional” opinion that this is a working or nonworking avenue then please keep your fingers from the keyboard.

Back to my original discussion-has anyone done this with negative or positive results?