View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 02:05 PM   #21 (permalink)
UltArc
Hydrogen > EV

Silver Flea - '05 Honda Insight
90 day: 58.96 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyLugNut View Post
The science gets buried under the pile of scammer dung only to be pompously buried even more by "experts" who have not done any work at all in the field of discussion. You say this forum has found "zero" results? I see little work on this forum as far as engine development, how much more HHO applications. Yes, the scammers need chastising, but people do need to temper their keyboards when visitors make an honest inquiry.

And I am willing to stake my reputation against yours and anyone else on here.
I hope you didn't take personal offense from that!

I think more of the frustration from the group has come from the lack of research before hand. I have no knowledge of the topic other than what I have found here, or was directed to from here (both scammers and reputable people).

My post up there was not meant to be rude to people who have used it, rather I have no knowledge of any real results on here, let alone something believable. Had you posted your results and situation before my post, I wouldn't have written it that way, I hope you know. I was sincere in there. I meant everyone posting "here's how to search" (me included) and saying "it doesn't work" (me included) should just leave it alone, since clearly the OP A) couldn't find what he wanted through search or B) doesn't know how to search.

EDIT: I reread your post, could you direct me to some reputable results on HHO success? I am not familiar with any, though I have not searched the 1,000+ results.

Best Tanks:
Mustang - 54.83 mpg (US) at the Green Grand Prix
Insight - 82.91966 mpg (US) over 818.5 miles.