View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 07:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
2000mustang fan
EcoModding Lurker

SilverStang - '00 Ford Mustang
90 day: 22.23 mpg (US)
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by trikkonceptz View Post
If you are committed to improving your mileage I along with others will stress driving techniques as the #1 mod to get your MPG's up. The add ons, body mods, etc that many of us talk about merely add on small doses of savings compared to changing your driving habits. So before you go down the interstate doing 80mph with wheel skirts, a blocked grille and no spoiler, slow down and see what results driving techniques produce, they may be enough to keep you satisfied ...
And just because I drive a Mustang you think I drive 80MPH down the interstate, your wrong thats how I killed my old Dodge spirit , I baby my car and It has regular maintenance done to it. I also do use HYPERMILING a bit. I am Not an AGGRESSIVE DRIVER. YOU can't use stereotypes here. I even said I drive PASSIVELY how can you say I drive 80MPH. I need REAL suggestions here I am still only getting 20MPG is something wrong with my car? besides if I drove FAST which I know how many MPG that is it would be at 14MPG, I am not a stupid person when it comes to saving fuel.