View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 05:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
I bought an SSD last year for Black Friday and was amazed at the difference, for three weeks, and then it died. I replaced it under warranty, but did not install it until I needed to do something called SSD1 for the Army. I could not get SSD1 to work, but I could get my SSD to work, right?

Well, for three days. It did not seem any faster than my normal drive, either.

I have looked at SSDs on SlickDeals, but I want HP to replace my hard drive, since it is under warranty.

I dropped off my laptop on my way to my unit to work on SSD; my Sergeant told me Monday morning that if it is not completed by drill I will stay until 2200 to work on it, and if I do not finish by the end of drill, I will receive a negative counseling. I am trying to work on it now, but I spend far more time waiting for pages to load than anything else. We have a four-day drill, I need to report tomorrow at 0430.

The person with whom I spoke at the second store said that too much air doe not make any sense and then they called and said HP will not authorize them to work on it, I need to talk to HP, and get them to send me a box.

Quote:
If you don't know the answer to a superior's question, you will never go wrong with the response "I don't know, Sir"
I don't know about that, Sir.