View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 05:07 AM   #64 (permalink)
MileMonger
EcoModding Lurker

Focus (Stock) - '10 Ford Focus SE
90 day: 31.09 mpg (US)

Sonata - '04 Hyundai Sonata Base
Team Hyundai
90 day: 25.2 mpg (US)

The Van - '04 Ford Freestar SES

BRZ - '15 Subaru BRZ Limited
90 day: 30.71 mpg (US)

BRZ (E85) - '15 Subaru BRZ
90 day: 21.54 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithD View Post
well today i performed several ecomods on my 200 Ranger ( the 1 i'm stuck driving til mid December), 1 was a partail antennae removal, didn't have time to take the guts out, or anything to cover the whole, will b bringin it into the truck eventually though, cd collection here i come lol, the other was window deflector removal n mud flap delete, as my post says i'll try anything in fact i'll prob try it all lol, i'd love to see 50 mpg due to i deliver pizza for a living so the more i save the better, sure getting a truck(s) for delivery was prob a bad idea but my 220 frame doesn't fit in cars to comfortably, next idea is mirror delete (both) w/ a panoramic rearview mirror to replace it, however ford didn't have that option so i gotta fabricate it myself, i have an idea as to how i'm gonna do it, i will post pics though i'm not sure how many ppl on here have a Ranger, also i wanna do a full belly pan but not sure how plus concerned w/ engine, trans, exhaust, n rear differential cooling
I know this is old but just in case: There's a lot of good truck mods in the 65+ mods page. Best thing you can do is to cover the truck bed.

Gonna try to remove my antenna tomorrow or this weekend if I can't finish. Hyundai Sonata. Will report if there's anything out of the ordinary.