View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 04:14 AM   #36 (permalink)
figit090
EcoModding Lurker

Black Bovine - '86 Toyota Supra N/A base
90 day: 16.86 mpg (US)

Grey Sandy - '03 Toyota Rav4 Sport Package
90 day: 21.3 mpg (US)

Panda - '03 Volkswagen Jetta TDI wagon GLS
90 day: 44.17 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltothewolf View Post
No backlash, and mine holds 3.6qt. I put 3.6qt in and it only went to about 1/2 on the dip-stick, but I'm to lazy to add more.
Good to know, thank you! FYI oil filter changes may require more oil, the specs usually state two amounts, one with and one without a new filter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbolton1990 View Post
My CRX HF trans has back-lash,buuuut it also has close to 300k on it.
ISB is howling,and it can sound like a dog-box at times,lolz.

Still going strong though,no complaints in that department.
I've got my eye on a spare HF trans...
LOL, do you ever pretend you're racing? I wish Forza motorsport was less on the dogbox noise, I know they're loud but sheesh it's a game! I'd rather hear the turbo...

Anyway, still lookin!

FUNNY thing I went to a yard sale, and I saw the HX I passed up! Looks like a new owner happily (I hope for their sake) bought it, and it sits next to a geo metro! I swear I almost knocked on the door to inquire about purchase until I realized it was the very same car!

I may try my luck in Washington later... I hope I find a car soon though, I'll be itching to travel soon! Already am...

I believe in efficiency with enjoyment. Trying to get economy without sacrificing comfort. It's working!