View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 07:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Baltothewolf
Furry Furfag

Winsight - '00 Honda Insight
90 day: 56.69 mpg (US)

Miaderp - '95 Mazda Miata
90 day: 28.53 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Mechanic View Post
Doctors appt for yearly physical.

BP 130 over 80, almost perfect. 10 points lower on both sides than it has been in almost 30 years.
Weight 199.5 lowest in almost 25 years.
Everything else fine for turning 64 in november.

In the waiting room I read am article about back pain treatment that I had not heard about before. I asked my doctor (who used to be MY customer) about the article which was headed as a paid advertisement. He told me he knew the doctor and he was excellent and he made an appointment to consult with that doctor in October.

Maybe after 25 years of chronic back pain the procedures that have been developed, which use needles but no cutting or scar tissue issues can actually give me some real relief. I could get strong prescription pain meds but a I hate the side effects which make me feel like a zombie.

All in all one of my best days ever, just need to not get my hopes up too high.

regards
Mech
My mom has been living with 3 herniated disks for 3 years, I cannot imagine dealing with back pain for 3 years, let alone 25! You must be one strong mofo, I hope it goes well for you. Also props to you for refusing meds. I personally take norco when my neck or back flares up but I suffer no Ill effects from it other then no pain.

The Following User Says Thank You to Baltothewolf For This Useful Post:
user removed (08-26-2014)