View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 11:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
anox195
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rower4VT View Post
HHO IS A FRAUD!!! I cannot believe that people still think you can get something from nothing. If you are seriously considering installing an HHO;
FIRST take a look at all the fuel logs on this site and gassavers.org and notice that a large large majority of those that stated "installed HHO" or something similar, did not gain any mileage. Some lost mileage, others may have gained incremental mileage however no more than anyone else "new" to hypermiling and making normal tank-to-tank gains.
SECOND do some research on the science. You don't have to look in to the science of an HHO too much before you realize that an HHO increasing FE is about as likely as a perpetual motion car....unless you believe something like that is possible.
THIRD if HHO was so great (something from nothing) then CNN, Popular Mechanics, Motor Trend, and Ford would be all over it and the inventor would win a Nobel Prize!
I hope there's a money-back guarantee with these things.
I did not buy anything and I'm not listening to the people that are selling anything, I have HHO systems home-made that work. You just simply have to know chemistry. I have my own HHO designs that im implenting into the car, I have done my study work using simple science.

What are you talking about getting something from nothing? Hydrogen is far from nothing my friend, perhaps you should study up before flaming the torch. Hydrogen is way more combustible than your gasoline you crave so much.

"An eye for a eye leaves the whole world blind" - Ghandi

Last edited by anox195; 07-16-2008 at 12:07 AM..