View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 09:59 AM   #55 (permalink)
TheTestPilot
EcoModding Lurker

Hi Oldbeaver

This idea came from my ongoing development of a flow sensor for a carburettor & the MPGuino.

I was originally just going to fit a sensor to the injection line & feed it to the MpGuino injector Input ,but a little research later ,I discovered the crack pressure for the potential test vehicle's injector is approx. 100 bar ,as yet I have been unable to find what the actual injection maximum pressure is.

My though train is to fit a properly rated sensor( DIY GUYS,DANGEROUS PRESSURES HERE KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED) ,clean the static part of the signal out , detect the upper & lower dynamic signal points & turn what is left into pwm output compatible with the MPGuino injector input with some analog electronic parts(the design has been floating around in my head for some time , easy )

I just need to see the test vehicle in more detail tomorrow to make sure I am on the right track.

I like some of your ideas ,although I need to keep this really simple to prove the concept as other life priorities are calling.

Tp