View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 10:08 PM   #196 (permalink)
changzuki
Changfa diesel + Suzuki

Centurion - '74 FIAT X1/9 Centurion Full Race DNA
Last 3: 143.5 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysler kid View Post
Great info in this thread and great debates and insight. I apologize if this post comes off harshly as you have made great achievements with your effort into maximizing the efficiency of fossil fuels.

Approximately how quickly do you accelerate to 45 mph, I believe this would be the major safety issue in most large towns and heavy traffic areas.

Is this vehicle driven daily as a regular commuter or only on special occasions for applied testing

As discussed you referenced motor cycle safety in regards to this vehicle, however your color combination right now particularly is unsafe, in a way comparable to not wearing a helmet while riding. In your situation I would be more worried about being mamed in a wreck, not just being killed. Imagine being run over by a Camry sedan turning left in front of you and your legs punctured by the pedal assembly and bleeding out in the street as the old woman who hit you sits in her car confused as what to do for ten minutes before calling for help

Instead of changing the color however I highly suggest changing the racing stripes to a metallic style reflective color. Or at the very least adding reflective tape to your front and rear bumpers.

Apologies, if this vehicle was only constructed to test fossil fuel efficiency and not to create efficient transportation than please dis regard.
Thank you for your posting and concern, however my experience is not at all what you are suggesting:

~CrazyJerry