View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 08:44 AM   #22 (permalink)
dirtydave
Not bad for a machine

Maechunbu - Retired - '00 Kia Sephia 1.8I4 16VDOHC
Last 3: 45.28 mpg (US)

Slasher - '96 Chevy Corsica 2.2L 3speedauto
Duct Tape Aero Crew
Team Chevy
90 day: 34.76 mpg (US)
I don't understand why you guys care if you get pulled over as long as your car and papers are legit you don't have to say a word to the police.

"Hello officer I have the right to remain silent, please respect my rights. Here is my paper work" roll the window down only half way keep your hands on the wheel and wait it out.

"Where are you headed?"
"Again no disrespect officer but I cannot answer that because I have the right to remain silent"

"On your licence it says you live on maple st is this correct?"
"Again no disrespect officer but I cannot answer that because I have the right to remain silent"

And turn on a camera. You can buy a video camera that can hold an hour of video for $30. Record them. I have had my rights violated and I have been beat up. I have 3 cameras in my car.

I wish I had my camera when I went into a abandoned house chasing my dog who got off her leash. Found her and I got thrown onto the ground and handcuffed by a off duty police officer who broke my thumb and forever damaged the nerves. Gave me no time to explain myself and when we went to court It was his word vs mine. I later got payback but I can't post that story in public.