View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 02:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
prelude91sir
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xist View Post
How good is this friend? In this "USA" where you live, do you need to do emissions testing? You cannot pass if you have a check engine light and that may be trying to tell you about another problem that could prevent you from registering this car.
He is a great friend thats why the price is pretty cheap! I can work around emissions testing part.

Im worried about the cvt as well after reading some reports. I know for sure he wouldnt sell me a car that he felt like was going to give me problems. Hes confident in being able to get into the car and driving it anywhere. he drives about 50-60 miles to and from work a few days out of the week. We both use to be tuners(honda specifically) we are not mechanics but both know how to work on cars. He selling cause he wants to get a newer car. He was going to sell me his 03 g35 85k miles rebuilt title but was great condition for $5k and i was going to buy that at first and he sold it cause he thought i was bs'ing. but hes a great friend that ive known over 15 years!

the car is in great condition inside and out! just has the the dreaded ima and checkengine light. i figure maybe a grid charger would take care of that problem as often as needed. also would like to buy a imac&c.

Last edited by prelude91sir; 09-17-2014 at 02:36 PM..