View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 11:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
user removed
Master EcoModder

Thanked 2,024 Times in 1,304 Posts
She griped about selling the Fiesta.
She griped about buying the Sentra.
She likes to gripe.
Today she griped about me taking the passengers seat and sissy bar off the GZ250. In a year she has ridden once and then just around the neighborhood.

But she gave me the green light if I want to buy the Leaf, just wants no part of it credit or payment wise which is fine, hates dealerships, doesn't want anything to do with them unless they are giving her something for free.

The depreciation on her Sorento, based on county tax assesment is 4k a year, for 3 years, or more than the lease.

She is not a planner or bean counter, won't open the front door unless I am there, and then I have to open it. It must really suck to live life that paranoid, but hey, she will put flowers on my grave 10 years after I am dead.

That's just the way it is, but she sure as hades will ride in it when I drive us around to dinner, shops, or antique malls and my best estimate is we could cover 85% of our miles in the Leaf, but I will probably keep the Sentra in case I want to go more than 50 miles in any direction.

She likes to think she can micromanage me, a shop owner operator, but all she has been for the last 30 years is a secretary and form processor for the county. Tells me there is no descrimination in her county department with 54 women and two men. It does no good to attempt to explain it rationally, so I find things more constructive to work on.

Ahhhh, the pleasures of marital bliss.

regards
mech
The Following User Says Thank You to user removed For This Useful Post:
roosterk0031 (09-26-2014)