View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 11:27 PM   #65 (permalink)
OG VX
JDM hypeR mileR

The OG VX - '92 Honda Civic VX
Team Honda
90 day: 68.64 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrmouseyd15b View Post
OG, do you use a hand throttle? I'm curious to see if and how you tackled that one, since all your stuff is pretty sick! I'm planning on doing one up this weekend - maybe with a bike shifter (think old skool 21" racing bike) with the long adjustable tension levers.

My big hang-up is making it where I can "lock" the throttle at any given position, so I can cruise a little easier on the highway and kill my old gas sucking "cruise control"!!

SO - I like your style and the way all your mods seem so well thought out (I've given up on the gauge pod again - for now!) and I'd like to see what you would come up with!!

thanks,
Victor
Thank you for your kind words Victor. I appreciate your support bro.

Currently, I don't have plans to add a hand throttle. However, if I could eventually add all of Donkey's mods, I don't see that is being a bad mentality! Your hand throttle plans sound awesome bro, especially with using the old school bike handle. Should come out sweet. Please post pics so I can copy your mod

I've set my scope on more interior work this weekend, which does include the gauge pod. I plan to get up early tomorrow and begin on the custom work for mounting the MPGuino on the top pod spot. It will be a multi-step process, which will include fiberglass and bondo work. I do hope it will come out clean and look as "OEM" as possible. I'll post pics and progress, as always.

Be right back with an update...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OG VX For This Useful Post:
The donkey CRX (09-26-2014), vrmouseyd15b (09-25-2014)